A Week In My Life covers what happened throughout the week. It'll include my posts for under each respective day, a recap of the day, etc. After the week I'll then include any books I received this week! It is officially replacing the Stacking The ShelvesSunday Post, Weekly Recap post I used to do and puts everything under a much neater title. 

*A Note for Followers from Hope, Faith & Books* 
*If you followed me through GFC or email, please refollow on GFC or resubscribe through email over here if you wish to keep seeing my content*

*Also, if you're interested in the 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge, please stop by the sign-up post! *

Sunday:
I did a little bit of studying. Worked through I think two more modules in the health class. I just struggled to keep focused on it so I only did a little bit. 

What I ended up doing Sunday mostly was the challenge page! I finally got my 2021 Challenge page up. I scaled it back from previous years. I'm only doing 6. And 5 of the 6 overlap with the others so books can count for multiple. Go check out which ones I chose (my own is obviously one of them). Lol. But overall, I'm happy with my choices! 


Monday:
I made some updates to the Dystopia Reading Challenge! I made a Goodreads group for it and I made bingo (like I did in 2019). Just something fun to go along with it. I also updated all the social media links to the new ones on the blog and I also switched everything over on Bloglovin. So if you followed there before you're good because I moved all my followers from HFB to GRT. 


Tuesday:
We were mostly cleaning getting the apartment, getting ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Needed to just do a nice deep clean. And clean out Ana's room to make room for all the new stuff (we still gotta clean out more cuz she got way more than expected). 

We also got a new update on Genshin. So once that finished installing we played a bit of that. Seeing the new area and what not. 

Wednesday:
Mostly a Genshin day. Since we didn't get to play much Tuesday we had a nice break and just played most of the day and unwound. It was nice and definitely needed. The whole Dragonspine area is interesting with the cold effects. But the whole Albedo quest line was good. They really make some fantastic stories!

*Please keep in mind all the family we saw for the next two days are family we've seen throughout Covid already. And it was all in small separate gatherings, not big huge ones*

Thursday:
Christmas Eve! We finished up what was left of the cleaning and then went to Brian's aunts. It was a great time. We had a nice dinner and got some gifts. Ana got surprised with some gifts. Then we came home and had tamales with James parents (Ana's dads parents). We made fresh cookies for Santa, some Christmas brownies, and Ana made her gingerbread house. It was a very fun Christmas Eve.

Friday:
Christmas! Ana got so much stuff from my family, her dads family, Brian's family. SO MUCH STUFF. We had a good Christmas. But seriously. Ana got a lot. We seriously need to go through her room more to make room. Little Brodie was happy. He got some kitty treats and a big ole kitty stocking full of toys. He really loves the big blue mouse that came in it. 

Saturday:
I'll be real. I didn't get up till 9. I was tired from the past two days. I needed extra sleep. Lol. Now it's just chill. Finishing up some blog posts and later I'll finish my study guide for health. Need to wake up more for that. Lol. 


The only books I asked for. I'm sure A Sky Beyond The Storm is one everyone saw coming with how much I love the series!!! I was beyond thrilled the last book finally got released earlier this month! 

  • Academic Planner
  • Pens
So since I'm both in school myself and working in a school, I really wanted a nice academic planner to not only write out my own school stuff, but also what activities I need to remember for work as well. I definitely think this will help me keep track of everything really well!

  • 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge: January-June Link-Up

No comments: