A Week In My Life covers what happened throughout the week. It'll include my posts for under each respective day, a recap of the day, etc. After the week I'll then include any books I received this week! It is officially replacing the Stacking The Shelves, Sunday Post, Weekly Recap post I used to do and puts everything under a much neater title.

*A Note for Followers from Hope, Faith & Books* 
*If you followed me through GFC or email, please refollow on GFC or resubscribe through email over here if you wish to keep seeing my content*

*Also, if you're interested in the 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge, please stop by the sign-up post! *

Sunday: 
I didn't do much besides studying for my Health test. It was a pretty chill study day. 

Monday & Tuesday:
Just more studying for my health test. And also playing Genshin. Also watching Breaking Bad with the boyfriend. I also opened up my first of three math classes I have to take. I took my preassessment on the material and actually passed first go. I actually remembered a lot more than I thought from when I last took a math class (4 years ago).

Wednesday:
I took my health test. It was my first online proctored exam since like 2016 so I was a bit nervous since I had a bad experience back in community college. This one was much better thankfully. And I passed! I passed my test with high marks in every area! That means in only a month of starting my degree, I finished 2 classes already! Yay! 

Thursday:
New Years Eve, we didn't really do much. 

Friday:
New Years Day, also didn't do much. I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Brian mostly played Genshin. I played a little. 

Saturday:
More of a busy day. Went to Comcast and updated our internet since our promotion ended and there's no way in hell we're cool with a 40 dollar increase. Instead its just a 10 but we're also getting more speed with their current packages. So that's more reasonable. 

Also went shopping a bit. I found some amazing looking boots to replace the ones I had that finally fell apart. I love wearing boots to work! They make for such cute "teacher outfits." I was also gonna buy more jeans but as usual, literally none in my size. Every size but mine pretty much. Ugh. Also bought a gift for my lead teacher. She's having a drive thru baby shower so I got her a gift. I can't resist buying stuff for babies. Lol. 

No comments: