A Week In My Life covers what happened throughout the week. It'll include my posts for under each respective day, a recap of the day, etc. After the week I'll then include any books I received this week! It is officially replacing the Stacking The Shelves, Sunday Post, Weekly Recap post I used to do and puts everything under a much neater title.

*A Note for Followers from Hope, Faith & Books* 
*If you followed me through GFC or email, please refollow on GFC or resubscribe through email over here if you wish to keep seeing my content*

*Also, if you're interested in the 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge, please stop by the sign-up post! *

A Brief Recap of Why I Didn't Post Last Week:
I obviously didn't even post my weekly recap last week. My dad had a stroke and has been in the hospital since the 4th. With finding out exactly what was going on and making sure the procedures he had were going ok, I just didn't have it in me to pull out my laptop and write my post. 

But not to fear, there are good updates. His procedures went well. He's making progress on his recovery. A fair amount of words are still hard for him, which is common with a stroke. He's still having some trouble using his right side which is the side that was affected by it. But he's making progress. We've got to facetime with him since it happened and that really made him happy seeing all of us since we can't be there physically due to COVID. He's got some great nurses and doctors working with him. 

Monday:
I scheduled Ana's IEP meeting for this year. She's been making good progress on her goals. Also just planning and whatnot for work.

Tuesday:
I found out the person I've been working with for centers at work is starting a new job on the 25. So my lead teacher is giving me her center now. I've been officially promoted to a center lead! Really exciting for me since I've only been at this job a month and I definitely did not expect to have a lead role this soon. 

Wednesday:
We were all a little blindsided about some news regarding three of our kids. Definitely information we should have got sooner but what can we do? 

Thursday: 
We only had 3 of our kids show up. It was a fairly easy day. We all just took turns doing planning and being with the kids. I took the time to get a lot of ideas for my center since my assigned kids weren't there. 

Friday:
Shockingly, none of our kids came to school. We had no kids so we all just hung out and planned in the conference room all day. We all got a lot of stuff prepped for centers and talked about how things will look when we go back hybrid and our other three kids are added into the mix. 

Saturday:
Ana got a new tablet (the kids kindle). She dropped her old one and even with the massive cases on those, somehow it still landed just right where the screen cracked. We also got a new dresser ordered for Ana since the one she has now is getting too small to hold all her clothes. 

No comments: