A Week In My Life covers what happened throughout the week. It'll include my posts for under each respective day, a recap of the day, etc. After the week I'll then include any books I received this week! It is officially replacing the Stacking The Shelves, Sunday Post, Weekly Recap post I used to do and puts everything under a much neater title.

*A Note for Followers from Hope, Faith & Books*
*If you followed me through GFC or email, please refollow on GFC or resubscribe through email over here if you wish to keep seeing my content*

*Also, if you're interested in the 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge, please stop by the sign-up post! *

 Sorry for not posting last week, I was having some serious issues with the laptop I use for blogging not connecting to the internet, despite all kinds of attempts to fix it. Idk why it decided to work now, but whatever. As long as it finally started connecting again right?

Monday:
It was actually a bit of a chill day with me and Brian both home (since its his virtual day) working on school work and stuff. I also finally went to bath and body works and replaced some of my sprays and bought myself a new book Monday. It was just a nice day. Also, Ana made the big decision of wanting to get her ears pierced. So we're looking into that.

Tuesday-Friday:
Not much besides school work and helping Brian prep flashcards for his cert exams. Which I'll be working on for myself soon as well. Cuz I'm planning on trying to get some of mine knocked out this summer. 

Saturday:
Prepped Easter stuff for Ana. Also went out and bought some more shorts cuz you know I live in AZ and we're already in the 90's and its too hot to wear jeans again. Ugh. 


I'm really in the mood to get back into Sci-Fi so since I already had started the first book and was enjoying it, I decided to grab the second. 

And just for the fun of it, I'll show you guys my Bath & Body Works haul. Cuz I got some great scents!

  • Dahlia
  • Into The Night
  • In The Stars
  • At The Beach
  • Saltwater Breeze
So I already had Into The Night before and love it so I got a new one, but everything else is newer scents. I'm not like super big into floral scents but Dahlia smelled really good. And I can't resist oceany/water scents. 

No comments: