A Week In My Life covers what happened throughout the week. It'll include my posts for under each respective day, a recap of the day, etc. After the week I'll then include any books I received this week! It is officially replacing the Stacking The ShelvesSunday Post, Weekly Recap post I used to do and puts everything under a much neater title.

*A Note for Followers from Hope, Faith & Books*
*If you followed me through GFC or email, please refollow on GFC or resubscribe through email over here if you wish to keep seeing my content*

*Also, if you're interested in the 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge, please stop by the sign-up post! *

I'm Back!

It's been rough school wise guys! Even with essentially putting everything for school first it's just been long! Let me tell you, Educational Psychology is a beast of a class. There is so much information packed into that class. It still took me until a week before my term ended to finish this beast. But on the bright-side, with the fact I did take the course slowly and I did let everything really sink in and constantly went over everything, I passed my paper (7 pages in the end) and my final on the first try! I honestly cried a little when I saw both of them pass the first time. I was so convinced I was going to have to retake the test or make a lot of changes to my paper. Even though I pretty much stopped doing everything else to focus on this, I'm glad. Because this was 100% going to be one of my hardest classes for this degree and I'm truly happy the time I put into it paid off! And I really did learn some great things I can apply in my own classroom when I have one! It might have been a heavy class but it really helped me understand a lot when it comes to why students may struggle and how I can help them as a teacher. 

All The Good Happenings Between My Last Post and This One:
  • I passed Educational Psychology and completed my first term towards my Bachelors Degree!
  • Brian passed all 6 of his classes for Spring towards his Associates! Woo! 
  • Ana finished her first year of Elementary School! They had a Kinder Promotion entitled "Sliding Into First Grade" on their water day in the last week of school and it was just so cute! My little girl is now a 1st Grader! I definitely cried guys! 
  • My best friend's daughter also promoted to from Kinder to 1st Grade! Our daughters are only 4 months apart and also like best friends! It's so nice they get to grow up together and experience new things at the same time! 
  • Bestie friend also moved into her new apartment this weekend! After her and her husband paid off some debt they finally have their own place again and they are so happy! I helped them move. Just an FYI, moving in AZ heat sucks though. 
  • I have a desk again! I have all the school stuff for everyone organized in the desk and we finally have a real spot in the apartment to do our schoolwork besides the kitchen table! I'm beyond thrilled! 
  • Ana got her ears pierced a week before school ended! She loves it! She didn't even flinch getting them pierced either. I did take her to professional piercers though, not the mall and the piercing guns. So she had a much better professional experience getting it done. I waited until she asked for it though. I wanted her to want it done herself and understand the responsibility of it. She's done so well with it. She even reminds me when its time to use her healing spray! 
  • I also had a wonderful mothers day! I was taken out to lunch and had a really nice day! 

So many good things happened and kept me busy when I was taking breaks from schoolwork. Now to start my next term June 1st (these next classes aren't as bad as Psychology content wise.) 


I know I'm super late to this party but I finally got a copy! I'm really excited to read this as I've been wanting to since I heard about it. 

I'm seriously so happy about this. I found this signed copy in the used section of one of my indie bookstores for only $11 bucks a month and a half after it released. Of course I was not gonna miss the opportunity to pick it up at that price! I'm collecting the whole series in physical copies even though I prefer reading them with the audiobooks just because I love the pictures to accompany the story. 

These will be spanning the next month or so. So just some good content to look forward to. 
  • Top Ten Tuesday (for every week as I'll be scheduling them which I just haven't had time for the past few months)
  • Review: The Conference of the Bird's (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #5) by Ransom Riggs
  • Review: The Desolation of Devil's Acre (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #6) by Ransom Riggs
  • 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge: Second Quarter/Mid-Year Update
  • 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge: Mid-Year Giveaway (This will start at the end of June once the linky closes, remember, post your reviews and add comments if you get bingo. I'll be randomly choosing a winner from who links reviews to their books and comments on bingo) 
  • Other Reviews (I haven't picked a whole lot of books I plan to read yet)
  • My First Term at WGU (and why I really like this school)
  • Some Genshin related posts. 

No comments: