A Week In My Life covers what happened throughout the week. It'll include my posts for under each respective day, a recap of the day, etc. After the week I'll then include any books I received this week! It is officially replacing the Stacking The Shelves, Sunday Post, Weekly Recap post I used to do and puts everything under a much neater title.

*If you're interested in the 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge, please stop by the sign-up post! *

Monday:
Ugh. I can't really talk about what exactly happened, but it really stressed both me and Brian out. Luckily, everything has turned out fine as far as we know. But it was seriously unneeded stress and neither of us had a good beginning to this week. 

Tuesday:
As if being stressed Monday wasn't enough, Tuesday added onto it. A little after 1pm we had a power outage and the abrupt turning off of the power actually broke our AC unit. Fun Fact: It was 115 outside. Not the best day for it to break. Our maintenance people were able to fix it, but they couldn't get here to us til around 5pm. So it got uncomfortable in the apartment waiting for it to get fixed. We didn't even get it back down to 80 inside after it was fixed until about 10pm. Not a great day in the slightest. 

Wednesday:
It wasn't too bad. Truthfully I had absolutely no motivation to do anything though. I was just feeling overly exhausted from the stress of Monday and Tuesday and could not focus on anything despite many attempts. 

Thursday:
First of the actual good days this week. Got some good news on something I've been waiting for for a while now! So that was nice and a relief finally. Finally finished off the last bit of the current event in Genshin. Very wholesome ending to it. 

Friday:
It was mine and Brian's anniversary! 2 years back together! Since you know, we live in hell, being AZ, we just went out in the morning and got breakfast cuz thats when its cooler to wander out. Lol. It was nice though. We had a nice breakfast to celebrate and just spent time together in the coolness of the apartment the rest of the day til he had to leave for work. Lol. It was a good day though. Definitely needed after the awful start to the week. 

Saturday:
Today I wandered out and gave my dad his fathers day gift. Also decided on getting a small tattoo. There's someone doing an apprenticeship at the shop I got my back tattoo at and I'm really loving her work so far. She's currently doing $20 apprentice tattoos for people looking to get some small tattoos done. Since I've wanted the healing rune (iratze) from the shadowhunter's books for a long time now, I reached out and asked if it would be in the guidelines for her apprentice tattoos and she said yes! So I'm finally gonna get it! I'm so excited! It has a special meaning for me with where I'm gonna get it so I'm truly thrilled to finally be getting it done! 


NO NEW BOOKS!

No comments: