Happy June! It's here guys! The second quarter/mid-year update for the 2021 Dystopia Reading Challenge! I hope we're all having some success with our reading goals!! If the challenge is new to you and you wanna sign up, please check out the Sign-Up Post! Your more than welcome to talk about any dystopian books you've read this year even if your just joining up! :) Feel free to link-up your update post or let me know in the comments how your doing! :)

Sorry it's a bit late. We've had some issues this week (one being our AC going out and needing fixed asap in AZ heat). It's just been a bit of a long week. 

Books Read: 

None. Ugh. I swear I will read some before this year ends! Lol. For the most part though I really had to put myself into my Psychology class after the last update cuz I was struggling hard with it and understanding everything. The good news is I passed it and did really well. But I absolutely needed the time I sunk into it because it really took time for me to understand the theories, theorists, learning strategies, etc. I'm almost positive that was the class I really was gonna struggle with the most since this was not my first attempt at all that. So things should be getting better here on out school wise. I have a bit more confidence regarding the rest of my classes. 

I'm actually going to start the audiobook soon for Golden Son by Pierce Brown. I've really been wanting to get back into this series. And I think while I'm working on flash cards for both me and the boyfriend for our cert exams for our respective fields is honestly a great time to listen to an audiobook. 

*The update link-up will remain open until September 14 and will be available for easy access in the drop down menu!*

Update Link-Up:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: